Friday, February 22, 2013

A Bust

You know that list of things I wanted to do this week? Yeah..... .... ..

Oh well. I really don't care at this point. Give me another 7 days however and I might be kicking myself; where the school work is concerned. It really isn't the end of the world, I still put in some good work, but I just would have liked to finish it all during reading week so I wouldn't have to stress about during the week back.

On the other hand, it might be better; stuff to do during my breaks and maybe make me stay on campus later.. It's just too hard to do a few small things when there's nothing else productive going on at the same time..!

And I really didn't hang out with anyone; just my friend from work. We went skating at Hawrelack park though, that was cool. For the most part I was just too lazy and the days somehow whizzed by!

So as long as I'm productive come Monday, I'll be okay with my laziness during the break. But I also needed to just sleep in, and RELAX. It's going to be SO rough going back Monday... but at least I still have the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment