Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Updates

I just came off a blogging spree on wordpress. I want people to read it and to spread it to more people, and I think twitter is the way to go. But at the same time, I talk about bowling a lot, and about certain people involved in the sport, and I have them on twitter. If they were to check out the blog, I think it would be weird, and would they have a problem with it? I also talk about things like I know 100% what's going on, but it's usually just my opinion and in reality they could read it and be like, uh you're totally wrong about this; and frankly that would be embarrassing, I don't need to bring up how much I may not know about the sport.

The idea of it is it to share with other people who know next to nothing, and at least I can give them a little glimpse of what my world is about, and the info I have is sufficient. Maybe bloggers would say that if I didn't want to be embarrassed, I shouldn't have written it, or write it in a more protective space..? Oh well. I'll stick to labels helping me get my blog out there.. I actually have 4 followers and I have NO idea who they are!!

And really, at the end of the day, it's just me wanting to write about my sport that no one will listen to/I don't want to seem like I'm being repetitive or bragging.

Well at any rate, there's a little rant for you, while I try to tire my brain out; I have to be up in 7 hours.. not bad I guess.. I honestly thought it was later..!!

Anywho feel free to check my out at wordpress (link provided above). It's not all about bowling, but the last 2 months or so seem to have been pretty heavy in that area, aka that's all I wanted to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment